A very healthy and nutritiuos starter that will charge your tastebuds on.
Easy to cook, quick to prepare and tastes great! Get the recipe here
For grilled cottage cheese (Paneer) you need
3 lts of milk
1\4 cup vinegar (for curdling the milk)
salt n pepper (to taste)
1 tsp dried oregano
1 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
For salad you need
3-4 medium-sized tomatoes
2 medium-sized onions
3 cloves of garlic
Fresh coriander leaves
salt n pepper
4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1. To curdle milk, boil milk and add vinegar or lemon juice.
2. Strain the curdled milk .
3. Add oregano, chilli flakes, salt n pepper into the curdled milk.
4. Wait for 5 mins and then hang it in a muslin cloth to drain out the excess water.
5. Cut the cheese into pieces
6. Put oil on a grill pan, grill the cheese till brown and crisp from outside.
1. Put capsicum and onion in oven for 15 mins or till they are roasted well.
2. Blanch tomatoes (put them in boiling water and then cold water)
3. Peel off all the veggies n deseed capsicum and tomato.
4. Cut them length-wise.
5. Add chopped garlic, coriander leaves, lemon juice, olive oil, salt n pepper.